Monday, November 30, 2015

Final Post

So for this final blog post I am going to re cap everything that I have learned about villains and the relationships between heroes and villains. The first major point I have discovered is that a hero cannot carry the villain and the billain cannot carry the hero. What I mean by that is, that it takes more than an interesting hero or villain to make a comic good. Next I learned that what makes the relationship between heroes and villains interesting is how relatable the relationships is to the reader. Lastly I have learned that a villain is absolutely nessissary for comics because of how interesting they make them and because Otis the hero villain relationship that drive sales of comics. It has been a pleasure to discover things and share my findings with you all, I hope you enjoyed reading and that you learned something interesting about villains.

No comments:

Post a Comment